Friday, May 8, 2009

Ready Set Go

Recently, my bestest buds, the mommies... aka the Sexy Housewives of Windham County (SHWC from here on out) have started blogging. As a fan of Peyton Sawyer on One Tree Hill AND all of my mommies, here I go! In my daily life, I wear many hats... Mommy, Wife, Daughter, Kindergarten Teacher, and Dorm Parent. It is because of my life and the crazy titles I hold that you will all be thoroughly entertained! No really, I promise!

Let me take you back to September, Dillon, my mini-man is just 3-months old and as a new mom I am CONSTANTLY kissing him on the head... okay, I still do it ALL THE TIME now too, but bear with me. In our dorm we have 17 girls from all over the world. Well, I am standing in the hall talking to my co-dormparent and one of the Chinese lovelies informs me that if I kiss my child on his head I will give him brain damage... no, seriously! This is the SAME girl that two days later asked me how to use the dish dryer... it was actually the clothes dryer in the same room where the cupboard for the dishes is. She had it loaded up with dishes and THANK GOD it was a pay dryer that required a laundry card or we would have had one big mess. So, naturally, I asked her if her mom kissed her too many times on the head- yeah, she didn't get it. Three weeks later this gem also clogged her pooish toilet, no not Polish, poo-ish toilet "CODE BROWN," right Ashley, and it proceeded to leak through the ceiling down the walls of my entry way. I am pretty sure this girl hates me!

This is just the first of many tid-bits that will bring a smile to your face, so if you ever need one, check in on my blog, after three years of marriage while living in a girls' dorm and now as a mom and a kindergarten teacher, the stories are stock piled and ready for your enjoyment!

1 comment: